HAZARD IDENTIFICATION AND RISK ANALYSIS OF RAW MATERIALS
QA Online hazard identification and risk analysis, provides you with up to date raw material hazard analysis for your company. You simply enter the ingredients and raw materials after which a hazard analysis is generated.
This module has an online and real-time link to the RIskPlaza and RASFF databases. Besides these online links, your hazard analysis is supplemented with your own process parameters and control measures.
Specifications, certificates of analysis and system certificates are digitised and saved per supplier, raw material or hazard. Your central dashboard will automatically alert you the moment these documents have expired.
As QA Online user, you will have free access to the latest information over chance and effect substantiation and norms. Also, you have access to the RiskPlaza database with ingredient hazards.
- Online and real-time link to the RiskPlaza database
- Online and real-time link to the RASFF database
- Current information on chance and effect substantiation and norms
- Free access to RiskPlaza database
Saving time thanks to a personalised dashboard with relevant alerts such as:
- Changes from RiskPlaza
- New alerts from the RASFF-portal
- Alert of an expired specification
- Alert of an expired certificate of analysis (CoA)
- Alerts of an expired system certificate/li>
- New or adjusted raw materials or suppliers